The original kids’ safety knife that won’t cut hands!
With a longer handle and blade than the 'Original Kiddies Food Kutter' this NEW Safety Food Kutter is ideal for children to graduate to from 5 or 6 years of age, those with bigger hands, tweens and of course all special needs.
The NEW Safety Food Kutter is also great for the elderly or those with disabilities as the safe stainless steel blade design has rounded teeth, so there are no sharp edges, paired with the sawing action required to cut, its makes these knives the best and safest to use.
The design innovation besides the larger handle is the wider/longer blade, purposely designed to enable spreading for sandwiches, toast and cutting their food themselves, independently, on the dinner table. Parents can spend time eating not cutting, whilst the children are safe.
(Check out the 2nd picture to compare the size of Kiddies Food Kutter and Safety Food Kutter)
Key Features of the Safety Food Kutter
– Larger size handle and longer/wider blade
– Safety Knife with rounded teeth and no sharp edges
– Quality Stainless Steel blade uses a sawing action
– Wider blade enables the knife to be used for spreading perfectly
– Perfect for tweens, teens, adults, elderly, special needs
– Ergonomically designed, for easy grip for larger hands
– BPA Free
– Dishwasher Safe
– Suitable for both left and right handers
– Australian Made & Owned (Manufactured in Melbourne)
The Safety Food Kutter is available in 8 bright colours
Made in Australia - certified with Australian Made and Owned Logo
** This is not a toy, please do not store together with children toys.**